Many places are available for you to stay in the mountains of Ashe County, NC that are ideal to book alongside your Roxor SXS rental. Find the perfect place for your vacation and adventures!
This blog post is for those of you who would like to be close to one of Unseen Pass’ Routes in the back country of Ashe County, NC (close to the trail head as some would like to say lol) -or- near Unseen Pass’ shop in West Jefferson NC.
For folks looking to spice up their adventure, here’s a breakdown that includes several concise lists of a variety of places to stay based on where you’d like to go:
Here are places to stay near the self-guided peak route:
- Lingael Farm- Blue Moon, a rustic mountain retreat | Stay off of Big Helton Rd, which is a beautiful dirt road off the Peak Route. Enjoy several swimming holes and one lane bridges across Helton Creek.
- Lingael Farm- Harvest Moon, a rustic cabin retreat | Stay off of Big Helton Rd, which is a beautiful dirt road off the Peak Route. Enjoy several swimming holes and one lane bridges across Helton Creek.
- The Hide-a-Way Cabin. Stay near Helton Creek. Enjoy swimming, fishing, and quick access to the Virginia Creeper Trail.
- Cave School Cabin. Stay near WhiteTop and the Virginia Creeper Trail. Enjoy a private pond and a short drive to the epic views on WhiteTop.
- The Country Cottage at Creekside Cabins. Stay near WhiteTop and the Virginia Creeper Trail. Enjoy the hot tub after a long, adventurous day on your Roxor SXS Rental.
- The Homeplace Cabin. Stay near Helton Creek. Enjoy quick access to the elevations of Grayson Highlands Park and WhiteTop Mountain.
- JC’s Place Cabin. Stay near Helton Creek. Enjoy the lovely dirt roads and the beautiful swimming holes.
Below are places to stay near the river route:
- Picture Perfect – Crumpler, NC | Stay a few hundred feet away from Unseen Pass River Route. This cabin is near long bridges and scenic dirt roads that run beside the rivers.
- River Rock Ridge – Crumpler, NC | Stay near the river route. This cabin vacation rental is off awesome dirt roads that wind beside the New River.
- Twin Rivers Campground – Crumpler, NC | Stay at a campground that has a fun, family atmosphere. This campground is located off Garvey Bridge Rd, which is a beautiful, winding dirt road by the river. Experience nice views and lovely people.
Here are places to stay that are near Unseen Pass’ shop in West Jefferson, NC:
- The Reminiscent Suite at The Feathered Nest WJ | Stay in downtown West Jefferson, NC and enjoy the restaurants, shops, and more. This is a modern, upbeat place to stay in town.
- The Travelers Suite at The Feathered Nest Downtown | Stay in downtown West Jefferson, NC and enjoy the restaurants, shops, and more. This is a modern, upbeat place to stay in town.
Here are some additional resources to assist in your lodging and trip planning:
- High Mountain Creekside Cabins
- 4 Seasons Vacation Rentals
- Lingael Farm
- Regency Properties
- Twin Rivers Family Campground
Ride your Roxor SXS from your vacation rental to any of the self-guided routes that Unseen Pass has laid out in Ashe County -or- ride into West Jefferson, NC for food and drinks.
Enjoy your stay in Ashe County, NC 🙂
- Fun Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, and Breweries in the NC Mountains
- Planning a trip to Ashe County, NC
- Self-Guided Roxor SXS Routes
- Roxor Rental Options
We’re here to help you make the best of your stay!
Witness the UnseenKyle Wrightenberry
Book your Roxor SXS Rental today!